Harley Davidson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like this bike and want one but I don't know what year and model it is.....could someone please help me out??

Attachments

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
This is some kind of sick joke right??????
Nobody wants that bike!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No it is not.......I am getting my first ever street bike and I don't want to go straight to the softail that I really want because I don't want to drop a softail!!

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Bye.......Go over to the Kawi or Honda forum and I am sure you can get all sorts of helpful info on that bike.
Don't start riding with the mindset that you ARE going to drop your bike, not a good way to go.:think

·
2,327 Posts
Soooo..you'd rather drop a Vulcan..Good choice I guess

·
EVO RULER
3,722 Posts
This is a Harley Davidson forum!!!!!!:tinfoilhat: Not a Yamasuki forum!
Oh yeah ya forgot to do an intro!!!!!!!

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Love the riding gear that chick has, sandals and a leather vest.:loco

·
Registered
36 Posts
No it is not.......I am getting my first ever street bike and I don't want to go straight to the softail that I really want because I don't want to drop a softail!!
I get it, but what made you think about checking on a Harley forum? Not that it should matter but you'll probably get more slack than you will help. You'll understand once you have that softail.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Listen I am just being careful!!! I don't want rude answers!!!! I want an answer to a question!! You just don't go out and spend $15,000 or more on a new bike and something happens. And I find it rude of you to just blast someone and you know nothing about their situation!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Because that is my main goal by next summer to have my softail......until that I want something to ride that I don't give two shits if I would accidentally drop the thing.

·
EVO RULER
3,722 Posts
Listen I am just being careful!!! I don't want rude answers!!!! I want an answer to a question!! You just don't go out and spend $15,000 or more on a new bike and something happens. And I find it rude of you to just blast someone and you know nothing about their situation!!
Maybe you should read the forum rules do an intro in the new members section and you might find this place very helpfull. :know
And maybe we find you rude come into our house no intro ask about a piece of jap crap and then blast us cause you don't like the ribbing your getting!!! Man up!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forget I even asked........won't ask another question!!!11 I'll just ask my local Harley friend in York, PA. Don't need no drama for asking a simple question.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
REALLY?? I really been leaning that way. There is just so many different Harleys....I am just overwhelmed. And they are not cheap. I just don't want to make the wrong decision for my first ever bike

·
Registered
36 Posts
I started out on a Virago wanting a Harley and feeling the same way. I loved the bike, it afforded me many things I couldnt with a Harley. I also paid the price for owning such a bike around Harley owners that just happened to start out on something other than. Dont take offense to it. It is a right of passage, one you will someday enjoy. Until then, be safe.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'll be sorry you didn't get the bike you wanted the first time!:USA

·
Registered
103 Posts
When I bought my first bike, my brother told me "Get the Harley. No one ever bought a Harley and wished they'd bought something else. However, if you buy something else, you'll be wishing you bought the Harley." Why plan on buying two bikes? Just get the one you want and be safe and smart with it. And you don't have to buy a new one to start.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.