Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I recently bought a 2010 Roadking Classic. I do love the bike but i need MORE!! Thinking to do a stage 1 upgrade. I know that i want the D&D BOSS FAT CAT exhaust but i can't decide what air cleaner i should buy and if i should go with a Power Commander Or The Screaming Eagle..
For sure after the installation i will Dyno Tune the bike.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Plenty of good intakes on the market - personally I like what SE has to offer. They look good an function great!

The first item I purchased for my bike was the SE race tuner, along with the Stage I parts - I know I'll have this bike for a long time so I will get my monies worth...

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have a 14 ultra limited with monster ovals and I bolted on an S & S naked stage 1 air cleaner along with FL-VIED-10 from Nightrider. The bike breathes better, runs great, and you can hear the throttle body open up when you get on it. All for under $ 300

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
luv the low country
20,328 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
Welcome from eden nc!
The breather is all visual preference as long as it is an open element (imo) I use the Harley ventilator. And I don't know much about the programmers. ..I use the Harley super tuner...

·
Registered
12,954 Posts
The way you said "MORE" I would consider a cam.:thumbsup Put the SE A/C kit along with Xieds and slip-ons woke mine up. See Olliesuperglide post.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome from central Florida. Just remember the old saying..."it's only money".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts