Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
03 Road King
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. I'm looking to change bars on my bike because I really dislike the look of them. I know I need a "beach bar" style but I've had no luck with identifying which bars to actually buy. I love the look of these bars here and I reached out to the guy on instagram but got no reply. I think the guy just reposts cool pics he finds. They don't have to be these exact bars, but something this general style. Thanks for any replies/suggestions.

A couple of other examples

Attachments

·
Just Ride
3,770 Posts
I believe those are cholo's it the style of the bikes.

·
Asylum Inmate
12,397 Posts
Beach bars

With that sweep I think the are bikini beach bars. Revzilla

·
Registered
470 Posts
I took a demo ride on a Road King that came with Beach Bars. I didn't like them. They put my wrists at a weird angle that was uncomfortable.

·
Registered
42,165 Posts
Wild One WO550 Beach Bars

·
Registered
1 Posts
I took a demo ride on a Road King that came with Beach Bars. I didn't like them. They put my wrists at a weird angle that was uncomfortable.
My deluxe came with these… I had the same opinion: wrists tweaked and then bumping my knees on slow turns. I immediately switched to ape hangers

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
It's a "Look" thing, not a real comfort thing, kinda like tall apes. I like them on a RK and see a set in my future. Our SG is the long haul bike for us.

·
Just Ride
3,770 Posts
Google cholo beach handlebars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts