Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Well this is sort of an odd situation. I have a motorcycle shop just south of the border in Mexico. The place is called Puerto Penasco or Rocky Point for you guys up there. Here is the situation, another guy that had a shop here had taken in a bike, taken the motor apart and given the guy an estimate. Well the guy with the shop decided to split town and I inherited the bike as a basket case. Now I would like to find the owner so I can get the bike fixed and out of here. I just don't have any kind of contact information on this guy.

The bike is a 2007 Suzuki with California license plate 19H6259 .

Any help would be appreciated, Please send message thru the board.
Thanks Thure

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Nope, Mexico is not about to explode. But the shit is about to hit the fan in California.
California is the new Mexicao.....

·
What?
3,256 Posts

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
What?
3,256 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Fixed that for ya Nick..........:thumb
Yeah, because their federalies and cops rape and murder the illegal immigrants that come through their southern borders.

An Associated Press story on the front page of Wednesday's Star contained an eye-popping account of Mexico's mistreatment of illegal immigrants from Central America. The story said that illegal entrants are considered felons in Mexico and many are routinely robbed, beaten or raped by police or the military. Some are shot to death.
The story was all the more shocking because it revealed horrendous human-rights abuses in a nation that has recently been a harsh critic of U.S. immigration policies.
The story seemed to be a classic case of Mexico saying to the U.S., "Do as I say, not as I do." But hypocrisy is abhorrent wherever it's found.
http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/125360

1 - 11 of 11 Posts