Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to keep the stock cover and looking either doing the K&N OEM filter replacement or the big sucker. What's your thoughts? I have only added VIED and slip on exhaust.

·
Registered
39,456 Posts
Big Sucker

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just put a Vance and Hines "V02 Naked Air Intake" on to go with my Dresser Duals and Monster Rounds, I had the XEID's and wanted to get the extra power of the high flow intake, I also removed the XEID's and added the Fuel Pak. Since I have the 2013 Ultra Limited Anniversary, I wanted to keep the stock air cleaner cover with the anniversary emblem. The kit was very easy to install and well made. Took maybe 30 minutes to do the installation.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just put a Vance and Hines "V02 Naked Air Intake" on to go with my Dresser Duals and Monster Rounds, I had the XEID's and wanted to get the extra power of the high flow intake, I also removed the XEID's and added the Fuel Pak. Since I have the 2013 Ultra Limited Anniversary, I wanted to keep the stock air cleaner cover with the anniversary emblem. The kit was very easy to install and well made. Took maybe 30 minutes to do the installation.

Thanks for the info, I have zero issues with my current set up just wanted to change it up some. I did order the big sucker and plus will have option to change the cover later if I want. The VIED seem to do me well, the owner knows his stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts