Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a few things and debating between the following:

Mutazu saddlebag extensions vivid black $199

Dirty air ride fast up kit $175

Have $200 to spend what should I get?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
when I googled the dirty air ride it showed $549.99 ?????

if you do the saddle bag extentions, let us know what you think and show some pics. I might be interested. But actually have heard some things about them that people didn't like. nothing real bad, but just made me think maybe I don't want to do it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purchased the $299 dirty air ride kit already. I was looking at the fast up kit you can purchase separately for $175.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I posted at another thread on this forum about mutazu products as I have been to their so called showroom since I only live 30 miles from it. IMHO the stuff they sell is crap, and overpriced even for what seems to be a cheap price. When I went I took my wife to check out their tour packs with me, she said also what a joke the entire office area was filled with returns. I also looked at their bigger hard bags and extensions for Harley, like the saying you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I posted at another thread on this forum about mutazu products as I have been to their so called showroom since I only live 30 miles from it. IMHO the stuff they sell is crap, and overpriced even for what seems to be a cheap price. When I went I took my wife to check out their tour packs with me, she said also what a joke the entire office area was filled with returns. I also looked at their bigger hard bags and extensions for Harley, like the saying you get what you pay for.
So bad experience? Some seem happy and others not so much. I just can't see spending $700-1100 on new bags when all I really want is the stretched look. Umm will think it over thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts