Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New member in need of getting the correct info before pulling the trigger. Have decided to build a trike, have a beautiful 1996 FLSTF donor, low miles, mint. After searching the net for a reasonably close picture of what I am trying to accomplish, found a photo of pretty much exactly what I want on the Frankenstein web page under soft tail conversions, titled Eddie's 1994 Harley Davidson Softail. With this info in hand I contacted Frankenstein's shop and talked to the general manager. He was a nice guy, but I was disappointed that he could provide me with no definitive information on how to duplicate the look/stance of the softail pictured. Provided me with products they offer for sale, but no definitive answers as to what products were used in order to come up with the same look as the softail pictured. Very disappointed, as the outlay for parts is fine, if I know what I am going to end up with, but vague information really did not help. Anyone who views that softtail conversion on their site, and could chime in with further information, would be a great help in my deciding on how to proceed.
Willem

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Hello Willem
I think you would be able to get all the right information you require from this web forum site Trike Talk Forum & News
I haven't joined it but I do look at postings plenty of top notch info there all in regards to Trikes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts