Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 07 dyna super glide custom that won’t start. all my lights work and i can hear the fuel pump prime. the only lights that don’t show up is my odometer where my mileage reads. i can’t even get it to crank over. i turn the ignition on, turn the switch from off to run and then nothing. i’ve put it in neutral and tried, i’ve replaced the battery but i’m still at square one.

·
Registered
Leftover 2019 FXDRS 114
74 Posts
Ah yes, electrical issues. Does '07 have a N sensor that might be bad? Have you tried jumper cables direct to the + of the starter? Fuses? What kind of shape are your battery cables in?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
I have a 07 dyna super glide custom that won’t start. all my lights work and i can hear the fuel pump prime. the only lights that don’t show up is my odometer where my mileage reads. i can’t even get it to crank over. i turn the ignition on, turn the switch from off to run and then nothing. i’ve put it in neutral and tried, i’ve replaced the battery but i’m still at square one.
Verify the bike is in Neutral. The starter will NOT turn if the bike is in gear! There is a switch on the clutch side that will allow the starter to work when the bike is in gear BUT the clutch must be pulled full in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts