Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone around Delaware or Marion Ohio? Hoping to meet some new people, need a riding crew. I don't have many friends that ride.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, the guys I ride with will only do 1 trip to bike week and that's about it. I don't mind riding solo but be nice to meet up to do some trips, talk bikes, etc.

·
The Fighting Chicken
4,006 Posts
Fort Recovery, OH here. I'm up for a good long ride some Sunday afternoons. My riding season is nearing its end because of harvest (farmer). Maybe we could meet up in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is that located? I am always up for riding. If something doesn't happen before end of the riding year have to keep in touch and do some riding next year.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Thanks, the guys I ride with will only do 1 trip to bike week and that's about it. I don't mind riding solo but be nice to meet up to do some trips, talk bikes, etc.
Cant help with this since I live in Wyoming but I know how you feel.
Got several rider friends and they are good for about 100 miles a day total. Hell around here it is 100 miles just to the next town.
The wife and I just go by ourselves.
Good Luck

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm down between Newark, Coshocton, Mt Vernon and Zanesville. I'm in the same boat as you. Mostly solo riding. I'm always up for a ride on Satyrday or Sunday afternoons. There are some really good riding roads between Coshocton and Millersburg. Let me know if you're interested. The local VFD in Bladensburg has a poker run on the 11th. Not sure of all the details but I could find out if you're interested in meeting up somewhere and riding down this way.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm down between Newark, Coshocton, Mt Vernon and Zanesville. I'm in the same boat as you. Mostly solo riding. I'm always up for a ride on Satyrday or Sunday afternoons. There are some really good riding roads between Coshocton and Millersburg. Let me know if you're interested. The local VFD in Bladensburg has a poker run on the 11th. Not sure of all the details but I could find out if you're interested in meeting up somewhere and riding down this way.

For sure keep me posted I will have t provide some contact info so you guys can look me up

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Cory, I'm usually always up for a long ride. I'm not exactly local, but I try to take quite a few trips a year, and am willing to meet up somewhere. Looks like you are only about 5 hours from me.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Up near Kent here. I am sure we could meet up some weekend. Seems the Ohio folks are spread out.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts