Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

New to the harley world as of today! Just picked up a 2005 softail deluxe flstni. So far I'm loving the bike. Its going to take a bit of getting used to because I'm coming from a 2013 ninja 300 (I know, they're practically polar opposites lol). Been riding since March of this year and have learned a lot and gained some confidence along the way. My initial intention of getting my m1 was to ride a harley softail but wanted something that I can make mistakes with and learn on. I'm glad to be here and very excited to learn more about my new baby as well as improve on my skills and learn new techniques from more experienced riders.

Ride safe everyone and God Bless!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone from Socal!

Hey all!

New to the harley world as of today! Just picked up a 2005 softail deluxe flstni. So far I'm loving the bike. Its going to take a bit of getting used to because I'm coming from a 2013 ninja 300 (I know, they're practically polar opposites lol). Been riding since March of this year and have learned a lot and gained some confidence along the way. My initial intention of getting my m1 was to ride a harley softail but wanted something that I can make mistakes with and learn on. I'm glad to be here and very excited to learn more about my new baby as well as improve on my skills and learn new techniques from more experienced riders.

Ride safe everyone and God Bless!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
4,283 Posts
Welcome X2.

Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from Bryan, TX.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts
howdy!

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts