Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure I did in fact introduce my self properly, so please forgive me for the over site...

My name Is Terry, I live in the San Francisco East Bay Area, 55 yrs. old, married 32 of those to a wonderful woman, one daughter (28)... I am an Equipment Operator/Grounds Worker for CSUEB University based here in the town I live... I own a beautiful 2007 FLHR Road King...
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1365458353.027177.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from Bryan, TX.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,777 Posts
:welcome

Lot's of good folk on here!

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
I'm not sure I did in fact introduce my self properly, so please forgive me for the over site...

My name Is Terry, I live in the San Francisco East Bay Area, 55 yrs. old, married 32 of those to a wonderful woman, one daughter (28)... I am an Equipment Operator/Grounds Worker for CSUEB University based here in the town I live... I own a beautiful 2007 FLHR Road King...
View attachment 56586

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Geeze why don't you include your SSN in there too!

Just kidding! It is actually nice to get to know people a little because most of us will never meet each other in person. We really appreciate the intros for that reason, not required but appreciated. Welcome!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Welcome and nice intro.

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
I have been out of town for about a week, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Houston!

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

·
812 Posts
Welcome from Southern Maryland.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts