Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, as the title states, yep I'm an Artillery Vet but signed back up again as a reservist etc etc blah blah, now I'm a pugue supply sergeant and a reservist so I'm getting back into riding. Anyway, I ride moto cross, just got rid of a kawasaki sport bike for a 2014 victory hammer and started a 1995 Harley sportster bobber -ish project for my woman. I need a little help with wiring but for the most part the bikes done so look for a lot of wiring questions in the future.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,465 Posts
Welcome aboard from Mississippi!

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.
By the way, what part of CT. you from? I lived in Bristol for ~40 yrs and moved down here last August.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from FL Thank you for your service. If we can help we will try. What wiring issue do you have?

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service. I would invest in a service manual. It will be your best friend when your chasing a wiring problem.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the welcoming.

-ScSpartan, we're up by wilimantic, I'm originally from mid western PA, town called Oil City.

-max, well the wiring is really for standard factory items. As I mentioned this build is for my woman do she went nuts picking out some cool goodies. Anyway the issue is going from 3 wires to two wires at the tail light and headlight, we also got rid of the tach and mounted the speedo on the left shock tube with one of those joker machines mounts.

I'll get some pictures up soon to show the build, it's been s fun one even after I ran out of respirator filters lol

·
Oil feild trash
378 Posts
Thanks you your service and welcome from Ms.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Welcome from St. Louis! :bikerguy:

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

1 - 20 of 22 Posts