Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not a stranger to Max's forums. I'm # 75 on V-Rodforums.com. I own a '03V-Rod with over 50,000 miles and the wife has a '03 V-Star 650....the reason I'm signing up. She is in the market for a new bike and is leaning towards the RK classic. I'll mostly be just hanging around watching some of these threads and getting some ideas.

Max....great to be onboard.

Ted

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Hey Ted, Good to have you here! I ride a Road King and used to have an '03 Black/Silver VRSCA. Sold it earlier this year, but hope to come back to the VRSC fold in '07. Miss the thing.

I'm a long time member at v-rodforums.com and still hang my hat there. Just looked for my member #... 74! How about that!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I love my RKC ,it is so versatile ,a bagger with a windshield yet an classic flh with out the shield and very comfy on the long hauls.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Steve, I really enjoyed the vids you put up on v-rodforums.com. Always fun to watch. Guess I'll have to come over here to watch them until you get another V-rod.

Here is a vid I took about a month ago of the wife riding my V-rod from Mt. Rose after picking up her '06-'07 ski pass. Yes, that's me on her yamaha. There is no doubt in my mind she can handle a RK. Another V-rod is a possibility but comfort is # 1. Until we get her a new bike, chances are I'll be on the V-star more than the V-rod.:mad:

Yikes!!! Can't upload, file to big. Looks like 5Mb is the limit so here is a link to the V-Rodforums site if anyone is interested.
http://www.1130cc.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=25544&c=503

BTW, she has test driven many different harleys including a RK.

Happy New Year to all
Ted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts