Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all.

It was the end of Aug 2008 when I bought my new (8 miles) 2008 Ultra Classic, pearl white with dark slate insets (pics to follow - sometime). I currently have 2700 miles on the scoot, and my first HOG pin. I got back onto bikes in Apr 2008 (after about 25 years off of bikes due to wife, mortgage, kids & dogs) with the purchase of a BMW K1200GT - nice bike (still have) but "tight" after more than two hours in the saddle.

The bike is stock, but a jiffy stand extender, fairing mount mirrors, tour pack lid organizer and "guardian bell" sit ready to be installed. I am looking for the "right" accessory mount for the brake reservoir to mount my iPod.

But riding comes first for the few decent winter days here in Denver - but there are only 49 more days until March 1st!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome -

·
Shunned to Misfit Is
152 Posts
Wecome! Always good to have another Colorado Kid around. :) Love to see your pics when you can.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome I have a picture of your bike in my mind. Niiiice

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
While I currently live in SW Denver, I still own a house in neighboring Buena Vista. I was through Park in October for a ride with my buddy ('04 Ultra) Denver-Buena Vista-Leadville-Denver - absolutely beautiful.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts