Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi from south africa. just joined the forum and would like to say hallo from johannesburg. got a really good forum here.

·
Super Moderator
4,346 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. What do you ride, or looking at getting?

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new rider south africa

thanks for making me feel welcome. i currently ride a xl 1200 custom 2013 model. i bought my Harley after not riding for around 25 years and have only had it for a year, but it has been great so far. i will have some questions to ask all you experienced riders as i have started to pick up some issues. but for now it just feels good to be amongst the forum experience.

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,328 Posts
I had a friend from Johannesburg who opened a business in Florida the same week I opened mine back in 1978.

I have another friend whom I met at Indiana University. He was #2 in the linguistics dept. He moved to Univ of Edinburg Scotland and several years later chaired the dept at the university at Capetown, S. A.

Welcome from near Chicago.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome from Oregon

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SEOklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys. Great to be talking to all of you and getting the welcome. Right know the weather is perfect for riding with a lot of sunshine and heat.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Welcome from Houston. Hoe gaan dit?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts