Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I am here, a bit premature maybe. I have yet to take my license, and yet to buy a bike. But I cannot wait so what can I do until then... Join this forum of course!

I live en Spain and will hopefully be riding my first Harley in the sunshine very soon. I am in love with the 883 Iron, but probably will have to "settle" for the Street 500 as I need to ride a -500cc for 2 years before I can take my "big" motorcycle license.

By the way, if there's any riders out there from Spain, I'd love to get in touch with you! I could really use some guidance in relation to the rules etc here.

So, a big hi from here. I hope I'll be able to share some pictures of a beautiful Harley soon. :smile

Cheers,
/Tomas

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from N. AZ and Route 66. Stayed in Barcelona and did a couple of day trips to Sitgis. Beautiful country, nice people. Few Harley's but ALOT of scooters. Ride safe on those narrow streets!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum. Ride safe.
Thanks man!

Welcome to the Forum from N. AZ and Route 66. Stayed in Barcelona and did a couple of day trips to Sitgis. Beautiful country, nice people. Few Harley's but ALOT of scooters. Ride safe on those narrow streets!
Thanks! Sounds great. I will be driving safely. A lot of bumpy roads etc here. :eek-surprise

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome from central Florida.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Welcome mOfu from Idaho
Quick question for hopefully rider in Spain. You guys having trouble with these Isis muzzy mofo over there like we hear about over there and starting to have trouble with here in the states ?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
982 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!
Stay over there, too many migrants in US

FU Muslims and anybody else that wants to convert our thoughts, ways and means from the constitution of the United States of America. Get your ass back in your own country and do whatever you like. Ain't gonna happen here. Trust me!! You have not seen "shit" yet!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts