Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this group, new to being a bike owner. Had my 08 FXD for almost a year and put almost 4000 miles on her. Love every second of it and I'm trying to learn something new every time I go out - not a hard task since I'm still such a rookie :nod.
I hope to find some great advice and great people around here. I was surprised to how different the world feels on two wheels and how different the people you get to meet are.
Cristina

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will remind you about this when you'll be riding this summer in a cool breeze at 70 degrees and I'll be slow-cooking at 100... :)But, yes, for now it is nice. Don't blink though, weather in Texas changes in 5 minutes... lol

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Welcome to the best lil' spot on the Intarnetz!

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,239 Posts
Hello from TX

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
124 Posts
New to this group, new to being a bike owner. Had my 08 FXD for almost a year and put almost 4000 miles on her. Love every second of it and I'm trying to learn something new every time I go out - not a hard task since I'm still such a rookie :nod.
I hope to find some great advice and great people around here. I was surprised to how different the world feels on two wheels and how different the people you get to meet are.
Cristina
Hi Christina from Delaware

·
Registered
83 Posts
Howdy Cristina; The wife and I are in Houston too. If ya want to know whats going on in the biker world in Texas you need to find a Skunk Dots Ragazine. It's just the greatest little biker paper. Tells you where all the runs are and a lot of good stuff. Most H-D dealers give them out for free. RamRod

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for the kind words. And yes, the weather is beautiful right now. Just came back from a short run with hubby and two kids... Had to try out the new pipes and the risers... all these as a nice birthday present from sweet hubby... My kind of shinny-shinny :nod
We live on the south side of Houston. For all interested, you cam PM me and we'll see how we can get together:)

·
Drill, Baby, Drill!
861 Posts
Welcome from Fort McMurray, Alberta Canada, where snow is still falling (again! - 15-20 cm this time) and riding season is still a ways away. Enjoy the ride!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts