Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All. Just joined this forum. I'm from Western Washington and work as a paralegal.

Last April 25 I had delivered my 2007 883Custom. I "played" around with it until the first weekend in June when I took the MSF course. On March 16 of this year I took and passed the MSF Experienced Riders Course. In between I put about 9,600 miles on the bike. :ride

I absolutely LOVE to ride and ride every chance I get, to work, to run errands, whatever. Anytime I can get out and ride I do it. :ride

Now, if only SPRING would get here. We're actually having snow showers today and tomorrow. Sigh.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Thats awesome! Great to have you here. There are a few other woman riders here as well. I'm on the other side of the country but I've been to your beautiful state and enjoyed my visit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to making some good friends and having some great times here.

I've been spending my non riding days mapping out some nice twisty rides. With all these forest and mountain areas we have a few. One of my favorites is Highway 2 through Stevens Pass down into Leavenworth. Its INCREDIBLE, especially in about October.

I've been back to your neck of the woods too, its lovely.

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Howdy from Central Texas.

Last weekend, a friend and I ran into a guy from Washington in a drug store parking lot. He wanted to know what year Paul's bike was since it had 32,000 miles on it and "up home you never see a bike with that kind of miles". Paul told him it was a '94. Then he told this guy to look at my '07. It has 27,000 on it.

Good to see that there are some riders in your part of the country.

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
welcome hope you enjoy it here !

·
its rusting
429 Posts
welcome

i'm under the impression that it rains too often in Seattle, thus i turned down an assignment to Fort Lewis

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts

Last weekend, a friend and I ran into a guy from Washington in a drug store parking lot. He wanted to know what year Paul's bike was since it had 32,000 miles on it and "up home you never see a bike with that kind of miles". Paul told him it was a '94. Then he told this guy to look at my '07. It has 27,000 on it.

What an amazing coincidence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My shovel has 32,000 miles on it, too.

Of course, it's had the clock changed several times. I think it has one out of a Honda in it now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome to the madhouse.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Oh yeah...we ride... ;) I've put over 10K on my bike since last June!

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Most hard-core riders I have ever seen was when I lived in Portland. They will ride in anything other than ice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts