Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing some research for my senior seminar research paper for college and came across this page and decided to join. I am hoping that some of you may be helpful in answering a survey when I have it completed. There was a forum posted back in '09 on the use or non use of helmets which is what I am doing my paper on. I am not your traditional student. I am a 52 year old woman with five beautiful daughters who started college in 2010. I graduated in April from my local community college with a dual degree in Psychology and Social Work. I am now in a 4 year college working on my Bachelor's degree and had to choose a topic that interested me to do my thesis. Although I do not own a Harley, I very much enjoy riding. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and hope that you will fill out my survey that will be posted on Survey Monkey when it is completed. It will be confidential and just some basic questions on whether or not you wear a helmet, have ever had an accident, etc.

Thank you, in advance :kiss

·
Registered
25,303 Posts
I was doing some research for my senior seminar research paper for college and came across this page and decided to join. I am hoping that some of you may be helpful in answering a survey when I have it completed. There was a forum posted back in '09 on the use or non use of helmets which is what I am doing my paper on. I am not your traditional student. I am a 52 year old woman with five beautiful daughters who started college in 2010. I graduated in April from my local community college with a dual degree in Psychology and Social Work. I am now in a 4 year college working on my Bachelor's degree and had to choose a topic that interested me to do my thesis. Although I do not own a Harley, I very much enjoy riding. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and hope that you will fill out my survey that will be posted on Survey Monkey when it is completed. It will be confidential and just some basic questions on whether or not you wear a helmet, have ever had an accident, etc.

Thank you, in advance :kiss
Welcome to the Asylum.:welcome :loco

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome from central Florida.

·
Asylum Inmate
12,397 Posts
Welcome from western Colorado.

It is fun here at medication time.

·
luv the low country
20,343 Posts
:biker:Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Welcome from Florida where Mickey Mouse lives.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,967 Posts
Welcome aboard from Mississippi! If you're a psych major, you're going to get all of the material you need for that thesis just analyzing the helmet wearers around here. Now, back to my meds.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts