Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All.

I'm hoping to purchase my first Harley this week. I've got my eye on a 2020 FLHCS. My former bikes were a Yamaha V-Star, Victory Vegas and a Triumph R3 tour bike. Looking forward to finally getting an HD, I know it will make my Dad happy!

Attachments

·
American
27,166 Posts
Welcome from Indiana

·
Registered
971 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Welcome from So Cal. Nice looking bike! One word of advise: You are coming off water cooled bikes; Get the heat deflectors that go just below the seat...They help keep from cooking the jewels. You will thank me later..:p

Reactions: ARIZONA MISFIT

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome from West Central Florida. What 1/2 Ton said about the heat deflectors (don't ask how I know).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from West Central Florida. What 1/2 Ton said about the heat deflectors (don't ask how I know).
LOL! I've only had the one water cooled bike. And at stoplights the radiator fan would blow the heated air right on your legs!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
LOL! I've only had the one water cooled bike. And at stoplights the radiator fan would blow the heated air right on your legs!
I aint talking about while stopped or legs getting hot. I'm talking blast furnace at highway speeds... just sayin' 🥵

1 - 12 of 12 Posts