Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inexperienced rider, just starting. But I've been a huge Harley's fan for years. Finally my dream is coming true. Own Heritage Softail Classic'09. And that it just awesome, eh?

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
You picked a very nice motorcycle!!! Enjoy and keep the shiny side up!

Welcome to the most wonderful HD fan place around. We look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You picked a very nice motorcycle!!! Enjoy and keep the shiny side up!

Welcome to the most wonderful HD fan place around. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for the good words and a warm welcome. I certainly will keep it up!

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Hey savin,

I just got back from your neck of the woods. Slept in your fine city and cruised the Cabot trail. You are one lucky guy to live there and own a motorcycle.

As far as being a new rider my best advice is to never try to keep up with anyone. Go at your own pace and with some time in the saddle your skills will improve on there own. A riders course is a good idea too.

Oh and welcome to the forum eh.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
You are learning to ride on a Heritage Classic?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
actually yes. of course I am take a safety course and I will use a much smaller bike for that. but essentially yes,that's my first bike.... and I know what you think...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am really glad you liked our woods. Most of us appreciate where we live with or without a bike. This year it seems though like every "bluenoser" got himself a bike. Thank you for your kind words, and I will certainly take your advise...Ride on!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts