Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about putting a set of Kurakyn 7993 iso dually pegs with offset mounts on my 06 Cop King. I'm 6'0" with 30 " inseam. Has anybody have any experience with these? If not what do y'all suggest? Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.:ride

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,116 Posts
5'11" 30 inch inseam also. I just got a used set of HD pegs that fold down. I can't imagine riding with out em. As long as you get pegs that allow you to change foot positions, you should be good to go. I find being able to rest my foot on top of em is helpful for long hauls.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have those on my Road Glide. With the offsets there is a lot of adjustability. I'm 6' 3 with a 34" inseam and they are very comfortable.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm thinking about putting a set of Kurakyn 7993 iso dually pegs with offset mounts on my 06 Cop King. I'm 6'0" with 30 " inseam. Has anybody have any experience with these? If not what do y'all suggest? Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.:ride
you are 5 inches taller than me with same inseam. You must be really long in the waist. If that is the case you don't need pegs. You need mini-apes.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I have the same set on my SG. Wouldn't ride without them. I have them set so I keep my heal on floorboard & my toe on the peg, or can put my whole foot on them. Perfect. BTW. My floorboards are lowered 2 inches & 2 inches forward.

·
Registered
11,288 Posts
Glad you guys had this discussion. I've been thinking about highway pegs but haven't gotten around to shopping for them. Went to the Kurakyn website to look around. The 7993 pegs are on sale this weekend @ $127. And from hanging around with my wife I can't let a sale go so I ordered.

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the same set on my SG. Wouldn't ride without them. I have them set so I keep my heal on floorboard & my toe on the peg, or can put my whole foot on them. Perfect. BTW. My floorboards are lowered 2 inches & 2 inches forward.
Coincidentally, that's the way I set mine up. Kinda feels like a forward control feel. I have to almost stretch to put my foot all the way on the pads. I haven't rode enough yet to get fully use to having them and get the position fine tuned. So far I'm happy with them. They are high quality, really heavy duty, with infinite adjustability. :ride

1 - 10 of 10 Posts