Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the Texas Twister ride. While sitting around Saturday evening, I mentioned that my son and I did a brewery tour back in March to get ideas for a brewpub. Some mentioned they would like to see my ride report, so here it is.

Beer Tour 03/15 | Texas Harley Rider

·
Registered
545 Posts
I remember you talking about opening a brewpub - thanks for sharing the photo album. I hope you open the pub!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
keep us posted on the next one Robert. 4 really easy cool days of riding!

after looking at the pictures of your trip this looks like a really cool trip. I love the buildings, scenery and history of these places you've visited.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
robert, meant to ask you..... How are you taking the still photo's with your go pro? are you using a remote somewhere on your bike, or your phone mounted? Is it video your taking a snap shot of or what?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
robert, meant to ask you..... How are you taking the still photo's with your go pro? are you using a remote somewhere on your bike, or your phone mounted? Is it video your taking a snap shot of or what?
Hi, Chad. I have the GoPro set to take stills and I have a remote mounted on my left handlebar. The remote allows me to set the different modes, but I don't do it. I could switch back and forth between videos and stills, but I just leave it on stills. Videos are too much trouble to edit. IMO.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
ya, I'm gonna have to get that remote I guess. around $75.00 I think. I've just been reaching up and starting and stopping video's manually...

·
Just Passin Through
60 Posts
Very Cool post! I'm from Southern Ky. so I'm in bourbon country but I love the pictures of all of the brewery's. Would love to take that same route one day. Thanks for sharing!

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
I just got back from the Texas Twister ride. While sitting around Saturday evening, I mentioned that my son and I did a brewery tour back in March to get ideas for a brewpub. Some mentioned they would like to see my ride report, so here it is.

Beer Tour 03/15 | Texas Harley Rider

I just found this. Great job on the compilation! Very cool collection of interesting sites. I would love to run that route some day and include a couple of days for riding some the great roads in that area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts