Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past week, we had out local HOG chapter Safety Officer got tagged on his way to work. Seems some moron in a silver PUP truck decided to pass 2 semi's by taking the right shoulder, and when he re-entered I-10, smacked Cary who was riding ahead of them. In addition to the obvious severe RR, he had broken scapula, broken clav., broken ribs, that I know about. He was transported to Gulfport Mem. He coded (I am told by visitors/fam) 4 times and was in ICU on serious clot busters and thinners. Just got the word that he didn't make it.
Cary was a good guy. Someone out there in a Silver pickup with Texas plates and probably a serious dent on the left side is thinking he got away with something. We are looking for his sorry a$$.

·
Registered
12,072 Posts
This past week, we had out local HOG chapter Safety Officer got tagged on his way to work. Seems some moron in a silver PUP truck decided to pass 2 semi's by taking the right shoulder, and when he re-entered I-10, smacked Cary who was riding ahead of them. In addition to the obvious severe RR, he had broken scapula, broken clav., broken ribs, that I know about. He was transported to Gulfport Mem. He coded (I am told by visitors/fam) 4 times and was in ICU on serious clot busters and thinners. Just got the word that he didn't make it.
Cary was a good guy. Someone out there in a Silver pickup with Texas plates and probably a serious dent on the left side is thinking he got away with something. We are looking for his sorry a$$.
That driver is beyond stupid. Moron to the 10th degree. When he is caught I bet he doesn't have a license or insurance and was likely under the influence of something. Hope he is charged with murder.

RIP your friend.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Never a reason for something like this except extreme stupidity. Sorry for the loss of your friend Darryl.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Sorry to hear of your friends passing Daryl. Especially to something like this!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss,these crazy bassterds are Everywere.We just had a husband and wife killed here in NW Ohio by a drunk in a pickup truck on a small county road,went left of center and he walked away from it!

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Walking away from it I can dal with. Leaving the scene and never owning up to killing someone deserves a totally different level of concern.

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
I hope they catch the sorry a$$ driver. "Eye for an eye" in my book.

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Sorry to hear it.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Knee mail sent. Hope they catch that SOB. If someone did this to me and ran from his or her responsibility I would haunt them for the rest of their worthless life.

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The hunt is on. Lots of people keeping an eye out for that truck.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts