Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to wade through the 160+ vidos I took while on vacation, and of course the first one I put up, my music is copyrighted, so there is no sound. It should have Avenged Sevenfold "Nightmare" as the music, but feel free to listen to whatever floats your boat.

This is the very beginning of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Sweet, thats some beautiful riding:bowrofl:

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
thanks, great video. I grew up right there. Some of my finest girlfriend memories are on that road....

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. These will look better once they finish switching to HD on youtube, these have tunes atleast...lol.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeff. (Baggd13) asked me to upload one with him in it, so I skipped ahead in order.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's another one, with Jeff leading, going thru Daniel boone National Forest, ending up at Twin Knobs lake.

Videos look better if you give youtube some time to convert them to HQ videos, or click the settings and switch them to 720p. It takes longer to buffer, but worth it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Great vids 2stangs, very inspiring ..... I only live a couple hours from the Blue Ridge, but it's been years since I have ridden it on a bike. Will definitely make for a nice trip with the Wife for a long weekend. :thumbsup

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks gents, more to come. Getting to the better roads now, some of the curvy stuff.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Great videos !! Looks like you guys had a blast it's been years since I've rode the Blue Ridge What camera setup did you use ?

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It takes forever to upload these damn videos...lol.

I'm using a GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition, with a remote mounted microphone from Polar pro.

This one is one of five that I shot on the way to Smith Mountain Lake in VA, I'm loading the second one now, that one is the wife and I walking to the beach..kinda funny.

Here's the first..

I just got thru the first 64gig card, it had 108 videos on it, but I know which ones are decent now, it only took a week to get thru them..Curvy roads are coming, just taking forever.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just a quick video of us....lol. If you turn the volume up tho, you can hear the Chicada's in the background.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys....

Here's the newest one.

This is after Smith Mountain Lake, heading to Danvill VA, then eventually NC.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts