Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a very long wait, tomorrow we ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait. A day late, as we were supposed to be on the road today, but we had our party yesterday for our "wedding", so between that and sucky weather, we are off to a late start.

Leaving tomorrow, 8am, heading for the Blue Ridge Parkway, and then we have to meet our friends (baggd13 and his girlfriend) in Beckley, WV on Thursday.

If anyone's interested, I'll post up pics as we go along, as much as possible before the wife puts her foot in my ass for being on the phone/computer.... :laugh

I have the GoPro sound figured out, I picked up a mic that works fantastic, so when I get back in town, I'll have a ton of video to post as well.

I'm never gonna sleep tonight..... :rollin :cussing

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enjoy the ride. Congratulations on the wedding.

Thanks!! Wedding was back in November, just too cold for a party!!! :) Outside that is... :thumbsup

Have an awesome and safe trip...would love to do the Blue Ridge again!
Thanks, we are packed and ready, this will be our first time down that way, won't be the last, not until i've seen everything to be seen... :)

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
Have fun! Relax! Be safe! Post pics!!

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have fun! Relax! Be safe! Post pics!!
Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biker:

Almost bed time, and the countdown to kickoff is in 10 hours!!!! i'm as giddy as a schoolgirl!!!!!!!! :yikes :loco :spank: :eek :laugh :rollin

·
Registered
930 Posts
Be safe man! Post up pics when u can! Ill be keeping tabs for sure! Hope u guys have a great time and you better act as if her father is with u at all times!!!!! No hanky panky! Understood!!!? Haha subscribed!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,049 Posts
We'll be with you in spirit, dude! I was scheming about how to get back up there before we finished our last day. Blue skies and light traffic to y'all -- Have a safe trip. I'll be watching for your posts. :popcorn

·
Union Ironworker
185 Posts
Jealous....ride safe and may the motorcycle gods be with you....looking forward to seeing the pics/video when you come back....

·
Earth-bound Misfit
607 Posts
You just made me homesick for the east coast :-(

Have a great trip.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Cragar.

First stop, is a pee break. It's about 45 degrees right now. Pretty damn chilly. We're 11 miles from Bradford, PA now, just on the Indian Reservation.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Finally have decent signal again.

Riding Rt 219 thru DuBois, you have to stop at DuBois HD. One of the coolest dealers we've been to for originality.

1370284236532.jpg

The wife is happy it got warmer. Me too.

1370284281293.jpg

It was time for lunch, and a nice little place we discovered last year was the DuBois Diner..... home cut fries!!! Love!!!!

1370284372430.jpg

1370284402878.jpg

Cool little retro restaurant, good food, friendly people.

We're in Bedford PA stretching the legs now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Señor Member
19,598 Posts
I love this. Stay up, brother. And keep the picture fountain pumpin.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts