1 - 20 of 2101 Posts

·
Registered
37,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Wayward Son
23,057 Posts
Could there be a bigger bunch of brain dead, narcissistic, morons anywhere?
Maybe? But God help us if there are.

And to think. They make a living pretending. Yet some still idolize them.
:what?
Think I just found another group of them.

If the celebs leave, hope their fans follow them. Takes care of two birds with one stone.

·
American
25,938 Posts
Could there be a bigger bunch of brain dead, narcissistic, morons anywhere?
Maybe? But God help us if there are.
In a word... No. (This excludes DC of course)

·
Wayward Son
23,057 Posts

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
What really pisses me off the most about the hollywierd group is the fact that Congress will call them up to testify before a commitee as if their some kind of expert because they did a movie about it. And they do it all the time......:banghead.....if those antigun nutjobs want a revolution.....i say bring it.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,059 Posts
Is it not ironic that those mega rich SOB's are yelling for income redistribution....but leave them out of that. Somewhere in the article was mention that the younger groups haven't moved forward in the last 30 years, but it noted that they are consumed with social media and their I-pads. Maybe if they'd get consumed with picking up textbooks and learning a useful skill that they'd indeed move forward. Big Brother government has recently done a superb job of stifling incentive with it's policies and programs, and Oh, BTW, wasn't ODumbass all about that redistribution of wealth, too? Seems that somehow a lot of that redistribution ended up in his bank accounts.

·
Banned
71 Posts
What really pisses me off the most about the hollywierd group is the fact that Congress will call them up to testify before a commitee as if their some kind of expert because they did a movie about it. And they do it all the time......:banghead.....if those antigun nutjobs want a revolution.....i say bring it.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Maybe the mods will make an exception and let us have a go fund me on this one

:grin

Screw that! They're worth millions...Some are worth tens and hundreds of millions. They can buy their own damn ticket!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Screw that! They're worth millions...Some are worth tens and hundreds of millions. They can buy their own damn ticket!
And mexico will pay for the wall HA HA HA

We could use the funds to make sure they follow thru with the move
If ya know whatta I mean
You know to pay the movers/enforcers

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Not rich by their comparison, but happy happy. I get up in the morning and actually do things, productive things. Have friends
who constantly telling me bout the latest movie they watched, and I'm like I lived that WTF. Best example STALLONE(aka rambo)
my personal opinion, DRAFT DODGER

end of rant

adding a picture, not me, but the real deal 1968 173AB. And I'm
very sad, he did not wake up on Good Friday. RIP Combat Eddie

Attachments

·
Frozen Member
2,314 Posts
This is what happens in a society where actors and athletes are idolized & make obscene amounts of money but soldiers and teachers are treated like toilet paper. (I would have said scholars but most of the college professors these days are so liberal they need to be flushed like toilet paper)

1 - 20 of 2101 Posts