Harley Davidson Forums banner

2061 - 2080 of 2101 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,064 Posts
As things stand right now, Trump could be the first president to be impeached and win a second term by a landslide right afterward. Can you imagine the intensity of the sound as thousands of over-torqued snowflake and libtard a$$holes simultaneously exploded?

·
Registered
10,472 Posts
As things stand right now, Trump could be the first president to be impeached and win a second term by a landslide right afterward. Can you imagine the intensity of the sound as thousands of over-torqued snowflake and libtard a$$holes simultaneously exploded?
Impeached or not I think a very large currently mostly silent majority is like I am, pissed to the max with Democraps, and I would bet dollars to doughnuts Trump will not only win in 2020 but will win BIG. And I'm so looking forward to snowflakes melting down everywhere.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,109 Posts
I guess Whoopi was having one of her abortions instead of sitting in History class.....

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/whoopi-goldberg-links-d-day-immigration

"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg on Thursday tried tying aid for immigrants to the legacy left by soldiers who stormed the beaches of Normandy during World War II.

“This is why it's important that people remember what folks fought for. We fought for the right to help people from other countries. We've done it as long as I can remember,” she exclaimed.

·
Registered
20,820 Posts
I guess Whoopi was having one of her abortions instead of sitting in History class.....

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/whoopi-goldberg-links-d-day-immigration

"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg on Thursday tried tying aid for immigrants to the legacy left by soldiers who stormed the beaches of Normandy during World War II.

“This is why it's important that people remember what folks fought for. We fought for the right to help people from other countries. We've done it as long as I can remember,” she exclaimed.
The women on The Spew are clueless.
They live in a bubble that is about to burst. When it does, it will be epic. :popcorn

·
Registered
37,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,070
Because prior to WWII we didnt help people from other countries, as it was illegal to do so! :eek

·
Registered
11,047 Posts

·
Noel
7,461 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,109 Posts

Attachments

·
Noel