Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That what I told the owner of this bike what the new sticker for the back of my little pick-up truck is going to say.:D

Attachments

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
That what I told the owner of this bike what the new sticker for the back of my little pick-up truck is going to say.:D
That is a tight fit. Looks like the tail gate is holding the weight well. This the Dakota with the tank of bad gas once :)? It appears the Honda's rear tire has an "air pressure" opportunity?

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a tight fit. Looks like the tail gate is holding the weight well. This the Dakota with the tank of bad gas once :)? It appears the Honda's rear tire has an "air pressure" opportunity?
Nope. Not the Dakota. It's a Fiat, Strada Adventure. I didn't realize that they weren't sold in the US until I took a trip up to Colorado Springs, Co. in it last summer. (It has even been up Pikes Peak)
I couldn't figure out why everyone was staring at me. It was the truck.:eek:

We had to haul the Honda home due to the rear tires untimely meeting with a nail. The owner has sworn that he is going to change over to cast rims so he can run tubeless (plugable) tires from now on.

Ride Free, Ride Safe,:ride
Vettster

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts