1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42,156 Posts
Sick mofos.

·
Try'n to behave
6,280 Posts
Sad to hear, but it doesn't surprise me though. Cage drivers around here are self centered pricks...even to other cage drivers.

·
"Ain't quite right"™
2008 VRSCDX 2019 FXDR
11,273 Posts
Sad to hear, but it doesn't surprise me though. Cage drivers around here are self centered pricks...even to other cage drivers.
Same here, typically it's from all of the CA migrants clashing with the native Texans...

·
Registered
12,957 Posts
BMW drivers

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,967 Posts
Id normally say that these self-centered a-holes will have to live with themselves and what they have done to someone else, but it probably didn't register past their next latte at Starpukes.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
This should prove to the powers that be that motorcyclist get absolutely no respect from cage drivers what so ever . Not even when they are run over by several different cage drivers and left to rot away laying dead in the middle of the road ! Perfect example of what we have to put up with & watch out for every day of the week that we're on the road with these azzholes .

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
I don't ride in Houston anymore.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,967 Posts
I rode that bypass once on my way to Belton. Wasn't sure I was going to survive it. Drivers there sure aren't too willing to let a biker merge into the traffic flow from any of the many merges that present themselves.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I was working out in eagle ford oils fields south of San Antonio and came home few times always late at night or early Sunday morning when riding thought Houston
even then had to watch out
dam shame none stopped

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,970 Posts
That is terrible to hear. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
That is truly a horrible story. I feel terrible for the family. People in this country need to wake up AND be held accountable.

·
Registered
42,156 Posts
That's just one of the reasons I had to leave Kommiefornia....
the quotient of people that think they're special is way too high.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I would wager 2 were here illegal and the 3rd was drinking. Every other day in Houston there is a chase on the news. I know someone that was involved in a wreck with an illegal with no insurance and while they were driving a rental car waiting on their car to be fixed got hit again by another illegal. It has gone beyond Ridiculous!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts