Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Try'n to behave
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being that I am fairly new to the Houston area, I have been looking for info on bike nights in the Houston area and am getting the run around. Between the sport bike riders nights out and establishment closures, I would like to find a place to go hang out once in a while.

So, are there any Houston area (or other area's if you want to come) that would like to get together for a beer or two, hand out, ride, whatever.....?

If someone knows a place, all the better, but if not we'll find somewhere.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,481 Posts
Steve, you need to try to make the ride up to Eureka Springs in June. Seems to be a pretty big group on this board living in and near Houston, so you shouldn't have any trouble hooking up with a few of them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Y'all if anyone in the Houston area wants someone to ride with them I don't have anyone to ride with and I'm looking so you can count me in on anything

·
Try'n to behave
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve, you need to try to make the ride up to Eureka Springs in June. Seems to be a pretty big group on this board living in and near Houston, so you shouldn't have any trouble hooking up with a few of them.
I would like to, just have to figure out my work schedule. It's constantly changing and there are the God awful emergency call outs to worry about.

May just have to take a couple days.....

·
Try'n to behave
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Y'all if anyone in the Houston area wants someone to ride with them I don't have anyone to ride with and I'm looking so you can count me in on anything
Hit me up with a PM and we'll start putting something together.

·
Try'n to behave
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Lil brother is down there, but he's still a Duc rider...
Duc rider or not, what's your point? Riders ride! At least he's on two wheels. He'd be more than welcome to come hang with us if he wanted.

My guess is though is that he'd rather hang with the fast boys than us "slow, antiquated Harley riders" :laugh

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I would like to, just have to figure out my work schedule. It's constantly changing and there are the God awful emergency call outs to worry about.

May just have to take a couple days.....

This needs to happen.

·
Registered
39,572 Posts
So, are there any Houston area (or other area's if you want to come) that would like to get together for a beer or two, hand out, ride, whatever.....?
You think we're a bunch of democrats here??? :what?

·
Registered
39,572 Posts
Mongo is from Houston, hasn't been on the forum for a long time though.

·
Try'n to behave
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You think we're a bunch of democrats here??? :what?
Well, I do hear quite often, how much you enjoy paying for all those who don't feel like working, so this is just an extension of that....;)

Mongo is from Houston, hasn't been on the forum for a long time though.
Yeah, I think he's down around the Sugarland area to the south west, but he must be working a lot because your right, he hasn't been on for a long time.

Just had a thought, I hope he didn't get rid of Miss Piggy Porkchop.

·
Super Moderator
12,743 Posts
Next time I ride down to visit the folks (live in Hardin, near Liberty), I'm in for a meet up. Might be after Collision though. I love riding thru the Sam Houston forest.

·
Try'n to behave
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet! :thumbsup

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
You are all welcome to come up to College Station sometime. We have a nice hang out in Carlos TX.

·
Try'n to behave
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's only 100 miles from me, I can do that as a day trip!

·
Try'n to behave
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,743 Posts
You are all welcome to come up to College Station sometime. We have a nice hang out in Carlos TX.
You should take them to Snook for some deep fried bacon!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi, welcome from Houston, TX. I am still new to riding and HDs but try to participate in events that my local HD dealer holds. For example, yesterday 4-8-2015 was bike night at a local tavern. I think it is the 2nd Wednesday of every month. I took pictures, met some people and got my ears bloody from one lone loud pipe person. Oh, and I won a genuine HD backpack. Here is a rundown of yesterday's event.

BIKE NIGHT
APRIL 8, 2015

Where:
Brick House Tavern + Tap
12910 NW Freeway
Houston, TX 77040
When:
Wednesday, April 8 - 6pm-9pm
bike night
Nice bikes, good food, good drinks, free raffle drawings, good music, good people

Also, I joined a local HOG user group, volunteered, and plan to attend the meetings. One thing they offer, that I need, is that they teach how to ride in groups. I've never ridden in a group. That being said, if you need someone to ride with or want more info on any of the above, PM me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts