Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05 ultra classic... how can I make this bike at least sound cool 😎 without having to make changes to the computer?
Are there any loud slipons that change little more than the sound.?? Opinions please .??
From Dennis Kirk to vance Hinz to Ego to so on and so on the prices change drastically .... as low as 100 for a pair to 700 a pair.
I have a nice stock bike. I don't want to pimp it out, but make a few small changes to man it up a bit.
Feeling a bit muffled

·
old scoot coot
3,860 Posts
05 ultra classic... how can I make this bike at least sound cool 😎 without having to make changes to the computer?
Are there any loud slipons that change little more than the sound.?? Opinions please .??
From Dennis Kirk to vance Hinz to Ego to so on and so on the prices change drastically .... as low as 100 for a pair to 700 a pair.
I have a nice stock bike. I don't want to pimp it out, but make a few small changes to man it up a bit.
Feeling a bit muffled
strip out the stock cans and put them back on. then for 250 dollars put an adj cobra tuner on. cans are open now you will need to open up air cleaner a bit put a stealth larger air cleaner on. not very expensive. then you have addressed the afm to close to ideal and have a bike that sounds like a harley. i've done that to my 14 limited and 17 limited. they sound way better than expensive slip ons.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
strip out the stock cans and put them back on. then for 250 dollars put an adj cobra tuner on. cans are open now you will need to open up air cleaner a bit put a stealth larger air cleaner on. not very expensive. then you have addressed the afm to close to ideal and have a bike that sounds like a harley. i've done that to my 14 limited and 17 limited. they sound way better than expensive slip ons.
Ok

1 - 11 of 11 Posts