Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,my name is Phil.I like riding.I tour,work on my own bike and ride year round.I'm riding a 2000FXSTB,95",510G,mik45,2into1, that has been personalized extensively and I'm still in love with her.I'll be adding a 2007 Street Glide to my garage in a couple of weeks,and I am excited about it.
I'm sure I'll be posting more on my new ride as I won't be able to contain myself,so please be patient w/me.
After I get the new one broken in,I'll be sending the tins off of my first love to my partner for custom powdercoating.That should fill up my winter.
Pleased to meet you'all.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome Welcome Welcome to the Forum!!!!:dance

·
Tire Killer
99 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome Phil! Spent 30 years in N. Calif. and have rode your country more than once. That big hill on I-5 was always a kick to run.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome Phil! Spent 30 years in N. Calif. and have rode your country more than once. That big hill on I-5 was always a kick to run.
Done it many times,I might be in your neck of the woods in a few months.My bro's bike is in the Wide Open Bike Show this year,just haven't decided St.Louis or KC.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've never posted any pictures before,but I just got a scanner/printer and my girlfriends got a digital camera so as soon as I learn how I will post some.
Thanks for the welcomes,Long Days an Pleasant Nights to you all.

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,086 Posts
Welcome aboard from South Mississippi!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts