Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello, I've inherited some rolling chassis, but, I know little to nothing about them. I was just wondering how much these are worth (they have titles) because they're too much for me to hold onto and i would like to let go of them in the future.
Any help is appreciated, thank you! (Titles say Bike 1-1999 Titan [email protected] custom build Bike 3-1999 HD)
View attachment 802088 View attachment 802089 View attachment 802090 View attachment 802091 View attachment 802092 View attachment 802093
Where are you from? That makes a huge difference.. and also when they were last registered or were they registered non operational. You can figure at least 260$ a year here in the great golden state of California if they weren’t,possibly with additional penalties. That alone will affect their value,your best bet is to look up or ask around your community for a reputable bike builder or shop that will have the know how to get them on the road and will give you a ballpark of their worth. Some shops might even take them on consignment for a percentage in hopes the buyer will have them do the build. Good luck!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts