Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
With the street bob as trade-in material?

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
then I would offer 8-9K for the road glide, that would be fair if they are willing to work with you

·
Harley FNG
89 Posts
Hey guys/gals,

Looking to trade in the Street Bob for a Road glide. I found this one at a local HD dealership and they are asking about 17000 for it. How much, realistically, can I offer (cash) without being looked at like a crazy person. Thanks.

2011 Harley-Davidson® FLTRX - Road Glide® Custom Stock: B643869 | Pensacola Harley-Davidson®
Marksud, if the dealership in P'cola isn't willing to work with you then head to Ft. Walton. The guys at Emerald Coast Harley are fantastic when it comes to working out deals. PM me and I'll give ya a few names to mention that may help. I have a good friend that has pulled 4 bikes off the floor all from the salesman (now floor manager).

·
Registered
710 Posts
Nice lookin RG too bad ya can't keep em both

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marksud, if the dealership in P'cola isn't willing to work with you then head to Ft. Walton. The guys at Emerald Coast Harley are fantastic when it comes to working out deals. PM me and I'll give ya a few names to mention that may help. I have a good friend that has pulled 4 bikes off the floor all from the salesman (now floor manager).
PM sent. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I pulled the trigger… payed a little more than planned, but extremely happy with the bike! Pics in a separate post after I get a chance to wash/wax it (had to make the 2 hour drive home in the rain…).

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
Well, I pulled the trigger… payed a little more than planned, but extremely happy with the bike! Pics in a separate post after I get a chance to wash/wax it (had to make the 2 hour drive home in the rain…).
Congrats!!! You will love that scoot!.. you said pictures are coming...but until then...it didn't happen...lol

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
Congratulations on the new scooter

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Nice! :thumbsup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts