Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i am in Australia I have been riding for many years and this is my second HD, I have added a post in the sporty section so any help from you experts would be apprieciated. I have a 1200 2011 Nightster with issues.I also have a ducati old bevel so I love bikes especially HDs I would have one for everyday of the week if I could.
I have been to the states as my family lived there for a while, and still have family in LA, you gotta love Los Vegas there is nothing like it inthe world. Cheers Brat

·
OMR
951 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I think you will be able to find the answers to your questions here.

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Ralphy, Im in Adelaide and this forum looks really good, the 1 in aust became a little too political for me,and this feels like home to me - lots of good friendly folks here and is that a Fat Boy Low you ride?

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adelaide

G'day brat, what state you in? (I'm in Melbourne)
Ralphy.
sorry added the reply in the wrong area, do you know what qualifys you for being a young or old member is it age or time on this forum, as I.m nearly 44 I thought that was old

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Answers

Welcome to the forum, I think you will be able to find the answers to your questions here.
Hi tanks 4 the welcome, and yes I need answers/advice/help as when I go into the bike shops or dealerships I just get ripped off, I must have tatooed on my forehead - 'Yes Im an idiot - and I want to pay more than anyone else'

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Adelaide

Welcome from PA. What part of OZ are you from. I get down there a couple of times per year. Usually to Brisbane and/or Perth.
hi I am in adelaide , called the city of churches - not that i go - I would burst into flames if I walked through the doors' na lots of pubs place to go. do you have family here or brothers?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts