Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum, thought I'd step in. Been a member on others so, Why not? I ride a new to me '89 4spd Sportster, 883. Have added solid rear wheel. Someone else converted to belt. I will soon install dual 4 pot calipers and mag up front. No performance enhancements except the "harley tax" mods. I've only had the bike for about 5 years and it is my first bike. Kinda got a late start.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Glad your here and welcome. Now then, how about a picture?!

:welcome

·
Super Moderator
12,907 Posts
Welcome. I spent 3 years in Brownsville. The HOG group in Pharr was a pretty good bunch of people.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Victoria, But I was born and raised in Shiner, "cleanest little city in Texas" And the beer ain't bad either. What's required to post pictures here?

·
Super Moderator
12,907 Posts
Pay me $1000 and I grant you access.

:woo

When you post, click on the "Go Advanced". At the bottom, you will see "Manage Attachments". This will pop up a window that you browse for the pic on your hard drive.

Or, if it's on the net, click on the Yellow button with a mountain and the sun. It will ask for the web address.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Good to have you here bockstroker. Passed through Victoria a few years on a south Texas tour. There are no picture posting "requirements". Can follow gtrman's directions or use the "Insert Image" icon to link to an image elsewhere on the web.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts