Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone!

New member from Virginia. I'm looking forward to participating in the forums, to share some things I've learned, to learn some more, and have some fun.

Eddie (or if you prefer, Ed the third)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum:dance :dance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in Woodbridge, about 25 miles south of Washington. I normally run the HOV lanes, but it looks like we're not doing that for a few weeks due to weather.

I normally run a 1997 Road King back and forth to work during the week, and a 2006 Ultra with the wife on the back for the weekends.

Eddie

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm in Woodbridge, about 25 miles south of Washington. I normally run the HOV lanes, but it looks like we're not doing that for a few weeks due to weather.

I normally run a 1997 Road King back and forth to work during the week, and a 2006 Ultra with the wife on the back for the weekends.

Eddie
HEy BN,there are several of us in the area that ride and hang out together ,some good guys ,are you doing Daytona?

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry I've been hiding, work has been crazy busy and the Mrs. wanted the bathroom finished, so I've been under the thumb!

No, I'm not going to make Daytona this year. I've got some work to do on the bikes, and I'll be tearing into the King a little bit shortly. Needs new tires, rear swingarm bushings, and a few other bits.

Need to get it done so I can use it to commute when winter is gone. That's less than a month!!

Ed the third

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome. Virginia sounds like a great place. Most of what I know about the state comes from members of the Virginia Citizens Defense League. They really love their state.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts