Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say HOWDY!!
I'm from the grand country of TEXAS!! (Burleson, to be more "exact")
am a "noob"(ugh) to this site, but have been around for a while...scooters included!! hehe... haven't had the joy of being the driver, always been a rider...c'est la vie...at least have had the joy of riding!! had to put the kickstands down for a while, as hubz was in a serious accident several years back (I wasn't w/him)...but we've been throwing it around to pull the cover off the bike and well, blow the dust out the pipes!!
Found this site while trying to find some info for something....
(and I noticed in several of the other posts yall like pics... I'll try to get some pics of the bike up soon...it's too close to the Vette for pics, atm...) later yall...

·
Super Moderator
12,595 Posts
Howdy neighbor. I work a couple miles from you (I35W & 20) and live in Cresson, 15 miles west.

·
old scoot coot
3,054 Posts
welcome aboard from s.e. kansas. stay with us and have some fun. we are glad your fella is feeling better. i'm an honorary texan. i ride with the north texas crew a couple of times a year. a couple of years ago out at alpine we all pulled into a border guard check point. a first for me. i'm stone deaf without my hearing aids and ride with them turned off. there we are like eight harleys, pipes roaring, all carrying side arms, border guards armed also. i'm fumbleing around trying to get my aids on i have open exhaust. the guard is asking me what is your country of origin yadda yadda yadda. i can just barely hear, jimmers yells from behind me "ah, hell he is from kansas, you'll probably have to detain him." i love these guys, i just keep coming back. enjoy blowing the cobwebs out of your scoot! ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts