Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to switch to get the Heritage and the AAFES over here in Afghanistan offers a Lowest Price Guarantee so if I can find someone that can give me a lower quote I can get it cheaper. So if anyone knows someone let me know please. Then again if it looks pretty good let me know.

2009 Heritage Softail Classic w/ Red Hot Sunglo/Smokey Gold Paint--> $17,161.00
5yr/Unlimited Mileage Extended Service Plan w/Tire & Wheel Coverage--> $1,289.00
US Inland Freight Charge--> $330.00
Delivery Point Processing Service--> $379.00
Smart Security System--> $317.00
Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced Wheels--> $460.00

Total--> $19,936.00

·
Registered
25 Posts
It looks good but AAFES SUCKS! Look over your options before you make the buy. The tax free is nice, but in my opinion I wouldn't fork over another dollar to AAFES.(They're Thiefs) Then again you really don't have anyother choices when your out there. Godspeed

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am a salesman in Hawaii. That is a decent price for what options you have listed.The only thing is with AAFES is that they only deliver to certain locations. You need to make sure that they can deliver to the location that you want. You might also consider contacting a local dealership back in the states and see if they will match the deal that AAFES will give you. Some might do to the hard economic times..... Good Luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
why take a chance on deliv damage. wait till you get home and buy for the same price or less if you buy late in the year. thank you for your service. from one vet to another!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts