Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Retired citizen
23,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting pretty many 'http error 500' pages from many different threads this morning. Seems like there might be a server problem at HDF.

Reactions: Kainam

·
Super Moderator
12,698 Posts
@Hawg Dawg @Cricket

This is pretty aggravating. Did something get "fixed" last night?

It shows up randomly. A few refresh hits and the page finally loads. Some are fine the first time, others require multiple refresh's.

Attachments

·
Poser Member # 99
17,562 Posts
I was getting This message this morning too cleaned every thing on my Puter it didn't help I messaged Cricket about it seems to be working now .

·
Administrator
407 Posts
I am checking the site now.

Reactions: gtrman66

·
Super Moderator
4,297 Posts
Seems better, I could not check anything all morning.

·
Administrator
407 Posts
I'm not getting a blank screen there. Have you already tried clearing your cache?

Reactions: Jimmers

·
8,584 Posts
I'm not getting a blank screen there. Have you already tried clearing your cache?
Yep...cleared cookies, cache, etc. It's intermittent...sometimes the page comes right up and other times it goes to just a blank screen. If ya want a pic of it let me know and I'll send ya one when it happens. Thanks for your effort!!

·
Administrator
407 Posts
Yep...cleared cookies, cache, etc. It's intermittent...sometimes the page comes right up and other times it goes to just a blank screen. If ya want a pic of it let me know and I'll send ya one when it happens. Thanks for your effort!!
I have reported the site issues. Hopefully they will be able to resolve things quickly.

·
Outlaw
563 Posts
Just did it to me, I wasn't paying attention and didn't analyze it before I refreshed, I'll keep watching for it and see if it does it again.

Reactions: Jimmers

·
Outlaw
563 Posts
Ok, I may have found the problem. Seems there's a IP redirect attack going on, it starts with IP 112.28.874 and they are attempting to redirect us to IP 177.903.72.

The Dems are attacking!!! ROTFL

Alright, seriously, it's hasn't done it to me again, so maybe it's fixed. I wouldn't rule out a DNS by the dems though, they are so desperate they will try anything.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Getting lots of 500 errors, lots of database errors, lots of slow and no loading of pages... :rolleyes

·
Administrator
407 Posts
Testing.

·
Administrator
407 Posts
Not able to replicate an issue at the moment. Is it still happening?

·
American
26,747 Posts
Very slow today...... errors happening last couple days..... guess we are due! Damn Russians....

1 - 20 of 153 Posts