Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
Ah, Mongolia.

Lots of good memories there. Unfortunately I was sans bike.

I am glad you got to know real life Mongo as he is about the greatest cat I've ever met.

I think an every member invasion of Mongolia will have to happen one day.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts
Mongolia!! That's perfect. Looks like you guys had a good time. From the pics you'd never guess Mongo was in Tejas :goob

·
Registered
2,471 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
after some reflection (or was it the gun postings) goin down to mongo's dont seem like that bad of an idea.. probly the only reason id go to texas..... :know

·
Señor Member
19,589 Posts
Ahhhh, the promised land. I've got a passport to Mongolia that I hope I get to cash in someday.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Hahaha! Thanks for posting, Red! Been a busy weekend and just now uploading the photos. Will post some more if any are different enough.

We had a great time, for sure. And any of y'all are welcome any ol' time in Mongolia! I've met (in person) Four of the coolest, finest folks around (Roy, Pipe, JP and Red), so I'm looking forward to meeting more!

Red, let's talk about this weekend. Might be able to do that.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hahaha! Thanks for posting, Red! Been a busy weekend and just now uploading the photos. Will post some more if any are different enough.

We had a great time, for sure. And any of y'all are welcome any ol' time in Mongolia! I've met (in person) Four of the coolest, finest folks around (Roy, Pipe, JP and Red), so I'm looking forward to meeting more!

Red, let's talk about this weekend. Might be able to do that.
Let's look at timing. I may have boating plans depending on the weather and Wednesday - Saturday is supposed to rain. Sunday may be a go. I could be talked into going east of town to pick up the real bugs.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Ok. We'll keep in touch.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts