Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the Mods: I hope this is okay to share here. if not move it or delete per the rule. Thanks!

This is Hwy 12 in Southern Utah. Put this on your bucket list! Wow what a view! Ride safe and keep ur head on a swivel!
Utah's best kept secret.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was a very lucky kid. From SLC Ut. My Dad and Uncle were close friends with Chris Drayer (spelling) The owner of Drayer H.D. back in the day. I got to see EVERY National and State park in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana all from the back of Dads FLH. Highway 12 is the hidden jewel. It runs N-S right between the National Parks of So. Utah, somewhat paralleling I-15. Being a unfriendly road to semi trucks, and unknown to most highway travelers. This is a awesome highway for the motorcycles! Lots of turns, very few if any guard rails (So Do Not Over Run the Turns) It could be 5 or 6 hundred feet drop. Its a beautiful ride. Oh so many memories with Dad on that bike! I had to fallow his lead, that's why i ride a Ultra!.

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Comfortably Numb
1,148 Posts
I loved living in Utah. Just couldn't get used to the people. If you weren't mormon you were an outcast.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I loved living in Utah. Just couldn't get used to the people. If you weren't mormon you were an outcast.
Spent quite a bit of time in UT this last summer while riding around looking at other place to live after my retirement in 477 days, and UT is definitely on our radar! As far as being an outcast, shit.......... I'm an english speaking white gun toting mountain dwelling tax paying Republican biker that works for a living in CA! Mormons ain't got nothing on these idiots out here! Would be a refreshing trade up..........

Attachments

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,049 Posts
Spent quite a bit of time in UT this last summer while riding around looking at other place to live after my retirement in 477 days, and UT is definitely on our radar! As far as being an outcast, shit.......... I'm an english speaking white gun toting mountain dwelling tax paying Republican biker that works for a living in CA! Mormons ain't got nothing on these idiots out here! Would be a refreshing trade up..........

Wow! What a pic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts