Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope the link I provide allows you to view it , maybe there is a genuine reason why Charlie behaved in this disgusting manor ( it was reported they met earlier and shook hands) .
That still doesn't excuse Charlie's behavior when they met again , disappointed & disgusted I am fuming

·
Retired citizen
22,510 Posts
Does anyone really care who disses anyone anymore ? I sure don't ! Disses don't count fer shit IMO.
If ya really gotta do something about the disser then kill the SOB and get it over with. End of story !

·
Retired citizen
22,510 Posts
I have to say sorry for that last post. After re-reading it I don't want anyone out there killing anyone for speaking their minds. Ya know diss or no diss don't kill anyone over a stupid DISS.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
You have to have the right "perspective". My perspective is that the so called "Prince" Charles is not a special person. Folks over there treat him "Royally" because he was born into the "Royal" family. He has not achieved any "Greatness" from anything he has done in his life. He has not earned any title or special treatment. Yet because he was born into the family he will live very well and enjoy privileges and a very expensive lifestyle paid for by the "common folks" of that nation. Were I to meet him on the street, or anywhere for that matter, I would show him the same respect, no more or less, I would show any other individual I might meet anywhere. And no, I would not bow to him. I personally couldn't care less whether or not he wanted to shake my hand, or not.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I read somewhere that his valet irons his shoelaces, thrills I will never understand.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,140 Posts
They were there to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of Auschwitz liberation. As expected, VP stayed classy and kept the focus on that.

"Today we remember what happens when the powerless cry for help and the powerful refuse to answer", Mike Pence

Shame on the media that went to that event just to drum up drama.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm offended by Prince Andrew , he hung out with very bad people.....and one of them didn't kill himself.

Dont worry plenty of Brits myself included are offended by this sex case , why do you think he got a nick name of Randy Andy ... he is a disgrace of course he was having sex with these at the time under age girls , yes he has a lot to answer for but because of who he is he will not face a court or judge or police officer .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts