Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
PRO BIKE FLIPPER
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you may know from my posts, threads and pm responces you guys have hit me with I am a full supporting dealership employee.... well no more. I must say this has been one of the best jobs I have worked, but for all you think the stealership is loaded and we are all laughing on your piles of cash, think again. This job has been one of love and passion, not wealth, if I stuck in it for that I would have been gone a long ime ago. Im cutting down to event helper and stand in when needed, but the time has come to move on.
I almost feel like a hack saying unfort. it is now about the money and advancment, with a good girl in my life and a new house in the future I have gotten a little more $$$ driven. But anyone needs help or still have questions ill still have a in at dealership workings. And believe me i def. wont be out of the riding, building and part swapping scene.

So all in all heres to new experiences and good past ones.

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,113 Posts
Best of luck to you on your new journey.

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
I get that. Good luck, and thanx for all the "Insider" tips you've shared with us.

·
Try'n to behave
5,842 Posts
Ya gotta do what's right for you! Good luck to you in your new undertakings!

·
Super Moderator
4,280 Posts
Well gook Luck to you Sir! I have always enjoyed reading your thoughts on things.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Hey, we could all use more money man....Don't sweat it.

I hate my job, and I make shit money....If it wasn't for the benefits of being the owner's son I would have moved on along time ago. So, I know the delimma you were in.

Trust me, if I could get paid to shoot guns, hunt, & fish for a living, I'd be the richest mofo around, b/c I'd be out there every friggin day.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Good luck to you brother. As with any small bussiness its not the grunts that do the work that have the money, its the management and owners that see the wealth. Many people down the stealerships, because of high prices, heck ive done it myself, but when you set back and look, they have alot of overhead and they have to pay bills rather they sale alot or a few bikes, and parts and such, and the royalties they have to pay the moco are rediculous. Good luck in your venture.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
You have to look out for yourself - stick to your plan.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,774 Posts
Best of luck. Sometimes careers have to take a priority.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,344 Posts
Best of luck with your new venture(s). Hope you pop in once in a while and keep us up to date.

·
Registered
38,848 Posts
Good luck to you. :thumb

·
Registered
819 Posts
You're not leaving the lifestyle; can't it's in yer blood! Go make some coin and take good care of that good woman.

If she supports, hell tolerates, our addiction then she's a keeper indeed.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Best of luck in your new endeavors. I have a feeling that although your income source may change, you will be around. Cheers.

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Good for you. We all have to do what we have to do.

If I could live on the salary, I would love to be an HD parts guy.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts