Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you may already know me. I also own v-rodforums.com and wanted to start a forum for a more traditional Harley-Davidson as well. I have been riding more years then I care to remember. Three years ago I decided to combine my knowledge about the net with my passion for bikes. This is just another extension of that. Welcome to all and if there is anything I can do to assist just shoot me a PM or email to [email protected]

Max

·
Registered
679 Posts
Many of you may already know me. I also own v-rodforums.com and wanted to start a forum for a more traditional Harley-Davidson as well. I have been riding more years then I care to remember. Three years ago I decided to combine my knowledge about the net with my passion for bikes. This is just another extension of that. Welcome to all and if there is anything I can do to assist just shoot me a PM or email to [email protected]

Max
Max is a wonderful guy!!!! Thank you for all you do for BOTH forums, Max!!!! It certainly doen't go without notice!!! I consider myself very lucky to live so close to you, and the other great men and women that live in our area, and get to see you guys on a regular basis!! Congrats on the new forum :)

·
Tire Killer
99 Posts
If this forums members are like the Vrod forums members, were in for a real treat.
Thanks Max!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts