Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Outlaw
554 Posts
Fender clearance is for the stock 16 inch wheel, the 91 will have tapered roller bearings and 3/4 inch axle where as the enforcer wheels usually have sealed bearings for a 1" axle. And I don't think your stock rotors will fit (I could be wrong) so you will need rotors that will fit the wheel that is the correct diameter for the caliper locations.

All of which can be overcome if that's what you want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fender clearance is for the stock 16 inch wheel, the 91 will have tapered roller bearings and 3/4 inch axle where as the enforcer wheels usually have sealed bearings for a 1" axle. And I don't think your stock rotors will fit (I could be wrong) so you will need rotors that will fit the wheel that is the correct diameter for the caliper locations.

I have the rotors I need to get brakes I think but I’m not sure

1 - 4 of 4 Posts