Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Buy yourself a beer.

I wave a scooters and mopeds all the time. Not only is it nice and polite, but imagine how cool that guy/girl is going to feel all day.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
I've done it too.

I got suckered waved one day by a whole "gang" of them riding those "mini-choppers":bluduh

:laugh

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
I uses to not wave at can am spiders cause they aren't motorcycles. But then I thought about it and said that if one of those people was riding one because they couldn't ride a two wheeler, I would feel bad I didn't wave so now I wave to all of them. If I'm ever that guy for some horrid reason or more hopefully just older age, I hope that y'all would wave to me! Not everyone has a million bucks to buy a Harley trike, or even a conversion kit for bikes. A spider is 15k ish I think. A lot more then a lot of bikes, but still reasonably priced

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Mr. MojoRisen
1,241 Posts
Nothing wrong with waving, two wheels are two wheels (or three as stated above). Buy yourself another beer.

·
Earth-bound Misfit
624 Posts
I wave at everybody too...

Well, I gave up waving to any sort of H-D Big Twin. Those guys never wave back up here.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,777 Posts
Just make sure y'all aare all practicing the potato wave! It is the mandatory wave for all Harley entusiast:

·
Registered
164 Posts
You must drink two mocha frappuccinos and blip your motor five times on the way home from work. :)

No seriously, I wave to everyone too. It's just the neighborly thing to do.

·
USMC
89 Posts
Along the same lines, What the hell is under the hood of these new scooters? Last week I was passed on the freeway while driving my truck. The scooter had to have been doing better the 75mph.
And the pilot was a pretty teenage looking girl in shorts tee shirt flip flops and no helmet.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
You did WHAT????? I can't believe it!!!
To make up for that you must send me beer right away...... :laugh:laugh:laugh
I wave at all.... If I'm on the GPZ instead of the Harley, most Harley guys will not wave.... makes me laugh:rollin

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
OK to wave. You made him feel like a real biker.

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Waving at mopeds is like kissin' fat chicks... it's okay but don't let your friends see.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i have a friend down that way that runs her fat but around on a scooter, shes happy as heck ta do it and is very pleased when she gets the waive ........................ :bike-038:

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Just cuz weez on Hogs, Don't mean we any gooder than anyone else.:mooning:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I'm happier than a pig in a pile of s*** when I'm on my bike, so I smile and wave to anybody on two or three wheels. I kissed a fat girl once back in college too, but my roommate promised not to tell anybody.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Well that depends, did you do the biker wave or the Gomer Pile wave?

Do a shot of whiskey and chase it with a beer.

I have ridden with a guy that rides a scooter around here. It has a 750cc engine, automatic trans, will run over 100mph and it is able to corner just as good as any other bike on the road.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts