Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Innovator
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am a recording/touring artist, and bike and cars aficionado!

Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, I moved to the US in 1998, after living in Europe for 1 year. Married, two great sons.

Riding is one of the most important things in my life! It gives me inner peace, recharge my batteries! I love all types of bikes: cruisers, sport, dual sport, dirt bikes, choppers, bobbers, cafe racers . . . everything with two wheels and a roar!

I currently ride a Custom Star Stryker, 1300 cc., which I love.

My passion for bikes and cars recently led me into designing and manufacturing parts, accessories, etc., which I hope to share with all of you guys, but before that, I want to make sure that I learn the rules of the house!

I love to be part of this worldwide group of people we call riders! It is amazing how no matter where, how and why, we are always ready to lend a hand, help a brother/sister in need, and even reach out to the community for a greater good!

Ok, as you can see, I also like to write a lot! LOL

I guess that is good for now!

Peace to all and safe riding!

:bikerguy:

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Welcome from NE Texas...

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,602 Posts
Welcome aboard from Mississippi!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome from Oregon

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Hello all,

I am a recording/touring artist, and bike and cars aficionado!

Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, I moved to the US in 1998, after living in Europe for 1 year. Married, two great sons.

Riding is one of the most important things in my life! It gives me inner peace, recharge my batteries! I love all types of bikes: cruisers, sport, dual sport, dirt bikes, choppers, bobbers, cafe racers . . . everything with two wheels and a roar!

I currently ride a Custom Star Stryker, 1300 cc., which I love.

My passion for bikes and cars recently led me into designing and manufacturing parts, accessories, etc., which I hope to share with all of you guys, but before that, I want to make sure that I learn the rules of the house!

I love to be part of this worldwide group of people we call riders! It is amazing how no matter where, how and why, we are always ready to lend a hand, help a brother/sister in need, and even reach out to the community for a greater good!

Ok, as you can see, I also like to write a lot! LOL

I guess that is good for now!

Peace to all and safe riding!

:bikerguy:
Welcome to the forum and sounds like you have a pretty cool life.

Question though, why did you decide to join a Harley forum? I mean, I'm not sure it's the best fit for you but hey, welcome aboard anyway!

Unless your considering buying one of course then it makes perfect sense. Just curious

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virgina. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
luv the low country
19,253 Posts
Welcome, but ya, why here if don't ride an HD. I mean, anybody is welcomed, just curious. Post up a pic of your bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts