Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Touch my monkey....
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I just get a small break here.........? :D

I figured it would be cold today, here in the northeast, but no crappy stuff falling from the sky. Wrong.... I got up at 5am, got coffee and breakfast sandwiches for the family, then washed the truck. THe sun was starting to come up, until I was about 2 miles from home, and the snow started again.

The BONUS to all this crappy weather, is I finally got all my spare parts together, cleaned and inventoried, so I know what i have. Most of the stuff is gonna be swap-meet material, but a few pieces are worth Ebaying.

And I'm also doing my part to save Mother Earth, and recycling. Problem is, you sure do get tanked filling up a 33 gallon can with empty beer cans....:D The beauty part about Coors Light: You don't really buy it, as much as you just RENT it.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
I like beer!

oh and I went riding yesterday :D

·
Touch my monkey....
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
I suppose y'all don't want to hear that it was almost 80° here and I rode from about 10:00 AM until close to 7:00 PM yesterday.

Got home, burnt a little meat on the grill and visited with some friends until midnight.

Might do it again today.

·
Touch my monkey....
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I suppose y'all don't want to hear that it was almost 80° here and I rode from about 10:00 AM until close to 7:00 PM yesterday.

Got home, burnt a little meat on the grill and visited with some friends until midnight.

Might do it again today.
"Hello....U-Haul.....Yeah, I need to rent a truck.........." :D

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
It's a whopping +1 here today but at least the sun is shining.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts

Might do it again today.
There are some very decent folk in the Great State of Texas.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts

Might do it again today.

You are correct sir.:rofl: but I'm glad somebody is having fun.
Dont forget the Montreal steak seasoning. It's recommended by 4 out of 4 bikers!

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,184 Posts
A good day for riding in Texas for sure.
A little windy but at 5 pm it is still 70 degrees out.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
You are correct sir.:rofl: but I'm glad somebody is having fun.
Dont forget the Montreal steak seasoning. It's recommended by 4 out of 4 bikers!
I've heard of it but never tried it. I guess I'll have to find some.

I did a big pork roast today and made pulled pork with Gorilla Sauce. Man was it good!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts